Monday, December 3, 2007

Stylish shopping!


On Saturday, I took a trip to the amazing department store BHV (they really seem to sell everything I could conceivably need for my apartment). Among other random things, I bought myself this shopping caddy. Life in Paris revolves around walking, so going on a shopping trip and carrying all of your purchases can get quite tiring. (Although I suppose I could have also seen it as a money-saving strategy...but alas, I just realized that now). Anyway, while out and about you see everyone with these little shopping caddies - not just the older ladies, I swear! I found this shopping caddy particularly attractive, and it folds up into a sort-of shoulder bag (or so it says) for easier carrying before shopping. Can't wait for my first trip to the market to try it out!

4 comments:

Starman said...

The caddy looks very nice. Nicer than most of the ones I remember seeing.

Cassoulet Cafe said...

Love it! And oh-so-useful in France!

lady jicky said...

I think it looks really "snappy"!

Amanda said...

Thanks :) For some reason I can't seem to buy subtle things, I have to get the slightly crazy ones. Ah well. I'll be easy to spot while shopping!